1. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy on studying new skills and technology so that they can keep a favorable position in job market.
2. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
3. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
4. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
5. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism. 许多人认为国际旅游对经济发展有积极作用，应鼓励地方政府发展国际旅游。
6. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
7. As for me, I‘m firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the following reasons:
8. In addition, in order to attract tourists, a lot of artificial facilities have been built, which have certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
9. For lack of distinct culture, some places will not attract tourists any more. Consequently, the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism.
10. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs over the recent years.
11. This phenomenon has caused wide public concern in many places of world.
12. Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.